Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Being A Non-Member

            Hey Jammers of Jamma! I'm glad to know that you're reading my blogs' post right now! I have some good news; with some bad news followed by that. Ok, to start off, my membership expired. I am now a NonMember On Animal Jam. 

                 I may be a non member for a while, because I'm trying to buy an Apple Computer. I will not be doing mail-time so, yeah. I'm sorry, but I will look at the gifts sent.
                              Now, for the good news. I will be posting on this blog as often as possible. Now that's a promise! I will give you guys all the news about Jamma to make the hard things easy!


                                                     Thanks for reading,
                                                   XxBluePunkxX

No comments:

Post a Comment