Thursday, March 6, 2014

Animal Jam Updates

                    Hello jammers! XxBluePunkxX here (AJ user)! And we have a lot of Animal jam updates! Many people have seem them. In Jamma, It's all green and perfect!                                         I bet everyone likes the new update.   Also, pet seahorses are for all jammers! Hi-five everyone about that! Have you checked out the new shop in Coral Canyons? I honestly thought it was only for Eagles but then, when I walked up, I could! 

                                                                In the Coral  Canyons new shop, it's only one Non-member item and the rest are for members. But, Non-Members can get  the clothing rack. 

                                    I am going to be doing an Animal Jam giveaway. I don't know what the item is now, but I'll see. Who would enter the giveaway if I did one?

No comments:

Post a Comment